Nothing but delicious raw English wildflower honey. Produced by bees in Oxfordshire & Berkshire.
Multi-floral honey contains antioxidants & vitamins. It can aid in soothing colds and sore throats too.
The perfect accompaniment to any meal, whether it’s porridge for breakfast, cheese with crackers at lunch, or a lovely glazed roast ham for dinner!
All of our wildflower honey is produced in Oxfordshire and Berkshire countryside.
The hives are situated in natural meadows, on the edge of hedgerows and around woodlands.
The Oxfordshire and Berkshire countryside offers a huge variety of pollen and nectar throughout the Spring and Summer for the bees to harvest.
Some of the health benefits of honey are:
- A great natural alternative sweetener to refined sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Honey can be used to help reduce skin irritation and treat wounds and burns
- Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties, it's also high in antioxidants
- It may relieve seasonal allergies
- Honey can be used to help reduce throat irritation
- It may help to boost the body’s immune system
- A great source of energy and can help to reduce muscle fatigue
Not suitable for pregnant women or children under 12 months.
230g lid may not be colour shown.